Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wanty. Stuff. To. Want.

A: Every single Stylemint thing I want is out of stock. Booo. But, I do like this dress from BR:

Stripe Weekend dress

A: It's the first Banana Republic thing I've liked in a million years! They didn't even slip in 2% wool to foil me!

M: Godammit Adrien, that is so cute I want to scream.

A: I KNOW. IT'S SO STRIPEY. I also want these, but ha:


Coclico Lorena in blue and in tan


A: *bitter sob*

M: Oh my heck, they are the blue cousins to my yellow wedges! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS.

A: I HATE MY STUPID FACE. I don't know, it's spring?

M: I have a sickness. It's called only wanting things neither my bank account nor figure can support:


Numa Print Dress

A: Oh that is ridiculously pretty. GOD.

M: Kelly freaking Wearstler.

A: Hateful.

M: And don't get me started with this dress, which is ridiculous and I WANT IT.

DVF Glennis maxi dress


A: I can't pull off maxi-anything but you can and that is beautiful and I think you should just punch Diane von Furstenberg in the face. Some nerve.

M: Right? Right. Right???

A: It's INFURIATING. IT MAKES ME WANT TO TRY STUFF ON. STUFF LIKE THIS:

Theory cowlneck dress

M: That dress is just a DUMB JERK AND WOULD LOOK SO GOOD ON YOU!

A: I KNOW RIGHT IT'S THE PERFECT STUPID SUMMER EASY DRESS. HATEFUL.

M: WAIT I MIGHT BE A LITTLE MAD AT YOU NOW.

A: WHAT DID I DO.

M: YOUR STUPID AWESOME WATCH AND NOW I WANT THIS WATCH AND I DON'T EVEN WEAR A WATCH, ADRIEN.

La Mer Neon Wrap Watch
A: OH SHIT YOU NEED THAT. GET ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

M: STOPITSTOPITSTOP.

A: IT IS JEWELRY THAT TELLS TIME. LIKE JEWLERY WITH AN APP.

M: APP JEWELRY I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK.

A: WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING.

M: I don't know.

A: You need this too:

Lotusgrace Colorblock Faille Dress
A: Heh.

M: I do not need that shiny Judy Jetson business.

A: I was trying to distract you. How about a drink? I could use a drink.

M: God, yes PLEASE. Gin? Ditch?

A: I will see you there.

8 comments:

  1. 15% off sitewide at lamercollections.com! Use the code "adventure" and get that adorable neon watch, Marianne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - posted this on my FB page two weeks ago...

    http://www.lamercollections.com/collection/Coral-Silver-Simple-Wrap/

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That THEORY dress is the "steal" on RueLala TODAY for $99 (black, grey, blush)!! If you aren't a member, I'll send you an invite....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that Banana Republic dress and I love, love, love it! I'm sure I will wear it to death all summer. But now I want the theory dress, and those blue suede wedges, and a La Mer watch. What are you girls doing to ME?????

    ReplyDelete