Thursday, February 16, 2012

LanFEAR.

image: streetfsn.blogspot.com

A: THE BOOTS THE BOOTS THE BOOOOOOOOOOOTS

M: I love that it's clearly freezing and miserable and she's like WHAT.

A: The weather as we know it does not affect her.

M: Hats are for losers and don't get me STARTED on scarves. This pelt suits me fine.

A: That is a pelt of snarky blogger hair.

M: Meep!

A: BEST BEHAVE. You have extremely nice hair.

M: It's very warm.

A: I have been instructed to grow mine out.

M: Red is soooo de rigueur.

A: If Lanphear wants it, she must have it.

M: It's an honorable sacrifice.

A: I am scared of her. And also want to be her BFF real bad.

M: I can't picture her having...friends. In the human sense of the word.

A: Minions? Followers? Brethren?

M: Minions seems apt.

A: Aw, I don't know. I see this and think she might be fun:

image: http://fearlanphear.blogspot.com/

M: Downright warm and fuzzy.

A: Wait! Sorry, she still wants your hair. Snip snip:

image: http://fearlanphear.blogspot.com/





M: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A: Betta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment