Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wintour of our Discontent



image: trendycrew.com/


M: Don't you just haaaate it when your Spanx peek out from under your hem?

A: No. I. Wait. What? Nothing. NOTHING.

M: And don't you just HATE it when you load your saddle bags improperly and you're all off balance and whoops! You knock over Anna Wintour and now you're dead.

A: I don't think Anna Wintour allows herself to be knocked over.

M: Well, by "knocked over" I really meant "breathed her air".

A: THAT IS NOT ALLOWED.

M: Quick: has Anna Wintour ever been seen wearing denim of any sort?

A: Not a denim VEST.

M: She would burn that denim vest with her eyes. She would DISAPPEAR that shit.

A: Can you feel the burn?



M: I just peed a little bit.

A: Did anything you're wearing just incinerate?

M: My eyebrows and one of my socks?

A: Only one of your socks?

M: It had a hole in it.

M: I'm scared.

A: You should be. Luckily, the freak nugget up there is distracting her with the visible Spanx/short/oxford/black sock/saddlebag/denim vest party.

M: Her hair is cute, though.

A: Oh, it is! She appears to be very attractive and...

image: trendycrew.com/


A: Um, never mind.

M: YOU ANGERED IT.

A: I'm... naked except for my shoes.

M: Those must be some nice shoes.

A: WINTOUR APPROVED.

6 comments:

  1. I kinda liked the outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies utterly CRACK me up! This is officially, as of this very minute, my favorite blog! Keep up the good work.

    As you were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment of the year! Hee. Thanks!

    Jennifer, I like her shirt? And her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect Jennifer just disappeared in a puff of smoke, but we'll never know, because on the internet no one can hear you scream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the outfit on her... the Kiera Knightly girl could pull it off... on me... well, forget it. I would never wear that, but I admire her spunk for being creative and daring and not giving a f*$k about what anyone else thinks. When you go that bold with an outfit, I applaud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is SERIOUSLY the best thing i've read all year.

    ReplyDelete