Monday, October 24, 2011

Marianne: Campfire Girl.

Last weekend I was invited to a really gorgeous dinner party, a "fall party" with fire pits, roasted meats, s'mores, the whole nine yards.
When I came out of our room after getting dressed, Chris said I looked like "a Campfire Girl". Um...okay. I think he meant that as a good thing.
And yeah, I am totally trying to approximate this photo. The sweater's not quite right, but it's so cozy that I wore it all weekend. Go Target.
The shirt is also cozy, but be warned that it runs incredibly small. I mean, I expect to size up with Junior's sizing, but I'm wearing an XL here and it's a close fit.
This outtake is for Adrien. She knows what it means.
denim leggings: LOFT (similar here)
sweater: Target/Merona (not available on website yet)
boots: Donna Karen (similar here)
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Mag Bag in Fool's Gold (similar color here)

2 comments: