Thursday, September 29, 2011

20 Things We Hate About The Sartorialist.

Image: The Talks

A: Well, now. What an interview! Should we make a list?

M: 1. Doesn't he do work for magazines? Not any more.

A: 2. Does the SHobbit not realize that he, himself, IS A BLOGGER.

M: 3. The wine glass in that picture? Is one of these:


A: 4. he's wearing that scarf like a girl.

M: 5. I don't think "integrity" means what he thinks it means.

A: 6. Case in point: His major advertiser? AMERICAN APPAREL.

M: 7. What? Dov Charney is known for his integrity. And for sexual harassment, defiling himself in front of journalists, ETCETERA.

A: 8. You know what really jumped out at me in that interview? The Shobbit is pants-peeingly scared of Tavi. Like, fucking terrified.

A: 8b. Really, you had to mention Dov Charney?

M: 9. He totally IS! She is but a wee little GIRL!

M: 9b. Hey, I am just reporting the facts here.

A: 10. Yeah, a wee little girl that towers over him.

M: 11. OMG SHE TOTALLY DOES:

image: racked.com

A: 12. He's such a little bitch that he'll take photos of her friends TO MAKE MONEY ON HIS BLOG and then turn around and slag her for not being "a serious adult."

M: 13. Because she now has a MAGAZINE and he has...several pairs of pants that need to be hemmed?

A: 14. Pants needing alterations and a girlfriend who should be horrified but probably isn't.

M: 15. She isn't ALLOWED to be horrified. Plus...all the sex. Aaaand, now I hate myself.

A: 16. YOU ARE FIRED.

A:16b. Um, how does that even work, do you think?

M: 17. I have fired MYSELF. From life.

M: 17b. I think there are pulleys involved.

A: 18. PULLEYS.

A:18b. I am dead.

M: 19. HE IS IN UR MAGAZEEN BUDJITS!

A: 20. CEASE! AND! DESIST!


DRINKIN MAH WINE  GOTS MAH INTEGRITEE

15 comments:

  1. If he's such a "serious adult" then why is he drinking from a child's toy? I bet if that camera zoomed out we'd see all the teddy bears and barbie dolls attending his tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to all these things. That article annoyed me beyond belief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This little troll seems to think fashion means "whatever the girl I'd like to stick it in is wearing" which really explains his American Apparel appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.my.god. that tiny wine glass. i peed a little (but just b/c i've had two kids!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a blog like his and saw Tavi at Fashion week getting so much attention, I'd talk shit about her too. But if he read her blog, for real, he'd find out how smart she is and how she writes less about fashion and more teenage/feminist stuff. If she existed when I was in high school (seriously she was not alive) she'd be my hero. She is young, so she is still figuring things out and discovering things I liked in 1994 (Bikini Kill) but she cares about teenage girls and feminism which is so beautiful & rare these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant. Though I care less about him being short and more about him being a dickwad. Short, I can work with. Dickwad? I got nothin'.

    ~Tamia
    TheStyleSample

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I definitely have ZERO problems with short people. Just THIS short person thinks he is SO BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That interview was so annoying, I agree with everything you said, particularly the wine glass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. weird-I just realized I dreamt I met Tavi last night?! yeah, he could probably learn something from her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. God he is insufferable. Cannot stand him and his tiny wine glass.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasn't he married to someone before he met the French blogger woman? And had a daughter? What happened to them? Did he get rid of them? Are they locked in a room somewhere?

    I used to read his blog when he took lovely photos of old men that reminded me of my great uncle. I swear he was married back then.

    ReplyDelete
  12. youngprof - He was married and has two girls, I believe. Which is actually how he started with the photography, taking pictures of them. He met Garance while he married and on some interview, his wife even called him out about it.

    "yes, he was married when the affair started. since I found out about it we are getting divorced. he let success get to his head and is only satified when someone is worshipping him appropriately. apparently she (and himself) is more important than his kids, family - and fame is what drives him. Men suck (especially this one !)" -Christa Schuman

    http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f63/scott-schuman-sartorialist-garance-dore-dating-77691.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jerk.

    Sorry, but cheating dudes with kids are the worst sort of selfish.

    Hi, I'm youngprof and I'm judgmental on the internets!

    ReplyDelete