Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Marianne: Flashy.

Ooh, sorry about the flash glare here. I wasn't going to bother with taking pictures but Chris was right there and so here we go. Kind of a basic outfit, but really comfortable and featuring the last of my consignment spoils, this new with tags J. Crew denim skirt. It's somewhere in between a mini and a pencil skirt an I love it. And yeah, I'm still carrying that bag nonstop and it's breaking in better every day. I love it. It is my sister wife.


skirt: J. Crew (similar here)
scarf: vintage Vera (completely different but really cute scarf here)
top: Merona (similar here)
sandals: Ann Taylor (similar here)
cuff bracelet: Target
bag: Su-Shi Old Skool Mini in honey brown

6 comments:

  1. Super cute and sliming. I love this shirt/skirt combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the combo of the striped sweater with that bag- so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, Marianne! I am envious of your summery glow. And that bag is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of that bag. Perfect skirt shape on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I particularly like that bag - what a great color!

    ReplyDelete