Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Writ of Habeas Shortus.

M: Snort.

Shorts by J.Crew at ShopStyle

A: Oh God! I'm breathless. The ass shot is priceless:



M: Her ass should sue for breach of asscrack or something. I don't even know what that means, but it isn't good.

M: I am not a lawyer. Also, I've had some wine.

A: It makes complete sense to me, which shouldn't be comforting.

M: You should probably get your head checked. I think there are torts involved. Habeas shortus?

A: Snort.

M: I am just saying. I think the Geneva Convention comes in to play. That was a fashion thing, right?

A: I think you're thinking of the G8 Summit.

M: Does that have to do with extra long leather shorts butts? Then yes.

A: This year's G8 Summit is going to be on the following topic: Remember Those Awful Saggy Pocket Shirts? What Was That?

M: I am really itching to hear Silvio Burlesconi's thoughts on the matter.

A: HOW AM I JUST NOTICING THE BAGGY LONG ASS LEATHER SHORTS ARE NEARLY FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS AUIHTAWEBNQIAEGTK;JSDBHk

M: I KNOW RIGHT WHAT THE HELL

A: It's a joke, right? A terrible terrible joke ON HUMANITY. Fortunately, I know a criminal defense lawyer on Twitter. He refused to represent the shorts, but was happy to give an opinion, pro bono:

@amblus @gregorysheldon Can you please weigh in on what/how many laws are being broken here? 
@gregorysheldon From a legal standpoint, this is larceny by false pretenses. They are trying to convince you these are cool and get your money. 
@gregorysheldon From a fashion standpoint, the pleats, the price, the name of the color, the material, use of the word exquisite... 
@mariannecanada HOW did I miss the name of the color? Spiced Olive sounds like something you're forced to eat as punishment. 
@amblus DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR. FINE, SPICED OLIVE TIME. 
@gregorysheldon No, no, no! Not the spiced olives again. I'll be good, I promise! 
@mariannecanada "Little Jimmy is constipated again, so I had to force feed him spiced olives last night." 
@gregorysheldon I just... wow. 
@amblus Gagging. 
@mariannecanada Thank you, thank you.

M: Maybe the Rapture really DID happen? Because those shorts would definitely be Left Behind. Kirk Cameron would see to that.

A: I'm pretty sure Kirk Cameron wore those shorts on Growing Pains.

M: Dude, no way. It was totally Boner in the shorts.

A: You know what? I was going to go there and then I thought, NO DO NOT GO THERE.

And you went there.

M: I kind of live to go there.

M: Also, don't Google "Boner Growing Pains Shorts".

A: OH. YEAH.

M: I would like to take this time to welcome all of our new, perverted readers. Mazel tov!

A: Welcome, perverts! We will mock you! And challenge you via email, so make sure you don't use your WORK EMAIL ADDRESS!

A: PS. Yes, kids, that happened.

M: Take heed! We have no problem publishing the creepazoid emails you send us!

M: P.P.S. The email was about my feet.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but the official color of those shorts is baby-shit green. I know, I know, it's gross. But really, am I wrong? Throw the book at those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne and MadameQueen - you both live to go there and I love you for it. Yes. Baby shit green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts!
    You MUST take a look at Garance's post about the AmFar Gala and do a post! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh em gee.

    BLOGCRUSH!

    (Adds to Google Reader.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for reading. And adding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snort! Giggle! Oh that was funny. You got me on the spiced olives. If you really want funny it would be me in those shorts, not that it would ever happen.

    Heather
    http://thestyleconfessions.com/

    ReplyDelete