Thursday, May 5, 2011

Marianne: Jaunty.

Psst...me again. New jeans and skirts in the shop.

The whole navy-striped-shirt trend has gotten completely out of hand. And yet...

Yeah. I can't help it. I feel so jaunty. And this shirt is all of $16 at Target (there is a cute red and cream version, too, but I can't find either on the website). It helps that my very most favorite sandals, last year's Miz Mooz Hazels, are out of hibernation and making my feet happy.
top: Target Merona
shoes: Miz Mooz Hazel (similar here)
scarf: vintage

3 comments:

  1. Hahahha, I love that you said jaunty.

    I can't get with the striped top thing-- too afraid of looking wide at my widest part (boobs). I would reeeeeeeelly love to partake in the trend. You look fantastic. New hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirteen, I think if you go with a very narrow stripe you can totally pull it off! Anyone can wear a striped shirt, it just has to be the *right* striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what Adrien said! I think it's a universally flattering look if you find the right stripe. And thank you! This pic is from before the storms, I am working through a backlog, and I had just gotten my hair done.

    ReplyDelete