Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Marianne: CLOGS.

M: OOPS I HAD SOME COCKTAILS AND BOUGHT SOME RED CLOGS.

A: Girl!

M: WHAT.

it was kind of a mistake

A: How do you accidentally buy RED CLOGS.


I can't even type!

A: Snort.

M: Oh dear dear dear. I don't think they are what I had in mind at ALL.

A: Sorry, I wasn't snorting the clogs, just the toe comment. They look fine! They are pretty tradish clogs.

M: Yeah, but the listing said the heel is over 3" (which I want) but everything I see about that brand says more like 1.5-2 inches. Which feels a little dowdy to me. I want FASHION CLOGS.


Shutup.

Tell me the truth: I look like a middle school art teacher, don't I? I covet some Swedish Hasbeen clogs, but they are millions of dollars. And I still think I want some clogs, just not so...red.
Regardless, these clogs absolutely reek of smoke, so even though I got them for 1/10 of their retail price, they are going back. I think I'll try to get some navy or tan clogs to replace them.
Someone asked to see an outtake photo, so here is one of Buster trying to get in on the action. Oh, Buster.
denim shirt: Gap (similar here)
corduroy pants: LOFT Modern Slim Cords
socks: Falke
CLOGS: Sandgrens

5 comments:

  1. I don't know, I kind of love them. Especially with the socks. It's sort of like Pippi Longstocking all grown up. Of course that's probably not what you were going for, but just think of what a kick ass girl Pippi would be when she grows up. So, IMO, it's a compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved them on you until you said they smelled of smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still firmly on board the clog train, but these STINK. When I got in the car with them on, they actually made my eyes water. The search continues...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne

    these red clogs are awesome- just wear them without socks and you'll feel differently about them- they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete