Thursday, November 11, 2010

Adrien: My Happy Place

Thanks for all the comments on my "Keep or Return" query! I've decided to return the bag. I don't travel enough to justify keeping it and it's just too big to use for every day. I think our favorite comment was this one:

Anonymous said...

it was sweet of your friend to grab it for you ... or was it? it's a cute bag, but it's definitely going to eat you. i'd return it, if you want to live.

Snort! We get the best comments, I swear.

Okay, outfit! I wore this a few days ago and was happy with it, but it's not very exciting, I'm afraid. All very much within my happy place - grey/red/black color palette, stripes, pencil skirt, opaque tights, cardigan. Check the boxes off as you go. But, it's pretty realistic of the way I dress for work most of the time:




Plus, my ass looks great in this skirt. It's really the magical ass skirt.




top: Banana Republic (similar
cardigan: Banana Republic (similar)
skirt: Ann Taylor (similar)
tights: Ann Klein (similar)
shoes: Chie Mihara (similar)
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo

6 comments:

  1. Pfft...it's more exciting than the way I dress. You look adorable - and impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my comment! my husband makes fun of me for wasting my time commenting, but it's obvious i'm saving lives here. i'm going to rub my laptop in his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there you go! Thank you for saving my life. SUCK ON IT, HUSBAND.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at these posts and the Girls Gone Style posts with GREAT ENVY. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! But honestly, if I worked from home my daily outfit would be sad yoga pants, a Bowie t-shirt and no bra. Every. Single. Day.

    ReplyDelete