Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Adrien: Wild Kingdom

So, here's what I learned this morning: When given the choice between photographing me or being distracted by the local fauna, guess which one my husband chose? (Great job, honey.)  Now, this dress I'm wearing is kind of...a lot. It's not subtle but I still love it:


Right after this, Stella busted in on my right:


And then the squirrel showed up and started approaching from my left:


This is me cracking up because it was all too ridiculous:




And this is what happened when I asked for a close-up (OF ME, HONEY):


Squirrel: 1. 
Me: 0.

dress: Nine West (similar)
boots: Camper (similar)
bag: Marc Jacobs (similar)
cardigan: Banana Republic

3 comments:

  1. That squirrel just wanted to get close to your excellent dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress gives you the tiniest waist ever. Smaller than the squirrel, even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone that dress is fabulous! My cat stay away from my pictures, not exactly sure why...

    ReplyDelete