Thursday, June 10, 2010

Marianne: Phoning it in.

A water main broke in our neighborhood yesterday evening, leaving 150 homes without water, including ours. So, with no shower and barely enough water to make myself a cup of tea this morning, I didn't have it in me to be creative with my outfit.
I did, however, get the flash situation sorted, so the colors are much more true in my pictures now.
But I cut off my feet. Sigh.
Today I needed a BIG bag.
jeans: Hudson
tank: J.Crew
cardigan: Marc Jacobs
bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah (old style)
shoes: Miz Mooz
hair: side ponytail because Thursday is hair washing day

1 comment:

  1. Ah how frustrating to be without water!!! The lack of beverage content would make me even more upset than the lack of shower.

    But your outfit is excellent and I love your older style faridah!

    ReplyDelete