Monday, June 21, 2010

Adrien: A Keeper.

I really love it when I buy something hesitantly and quickly realize that it has a definite and immediate place in my wardrobe. The Ann Taylor Elodie sandals I posted about Friday (and just bought on Thursday) have already become my favorite sandals EVERRRRR.


 I wore them Friday (which you saw) and also wore them Saturday to a party:




And here I am with Kate, who was also wearing great shoes:



(Sorry the photos are kind of awful. The light was weird and my husband kept saying dumb things to make us laugh.)


And, I'm wearing them today with an outfit you all have already seen, more or less, so I don't have a photo for you.


So, what is the best thing you've bought lately? Do tell.

4 comments:

  1. A little black dress from Apostrophe from Sears. I'd link to it, but I can't find it online. In fact, I love it so much that I just went and bought the same dress in fuschia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both so stylish and lovely!

    Those shoes are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, best thing I bought lately was my new bathing suit coverup because it is cheap and cute and I've been wearing it as a lounging dress nonstop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing I bought was silver sandals kinda like those, that I was going to take back and you talked me out of it! I wear them a LOT.

    ReplyDelete